Amazing Low Cost Skincare


As I've got older I promised myself that I would spend a little more money and time on finding and creating a good skincare routine.  I have tried and tested so many creams and oils from low to high end and I hold my hands up, I was a true believer that if you wanted a great product that did wonders for your skin, then you need to get spendy.  I was wrong!




I have always had pretty normal skin, I've only ever suffered with the occasional spot and my main problem has been dry patches but recently I noticed I was getting a lot of under the skin bumps or spots and some redness, so I headed off to my local Boots to find out what was on offer.  I looked at Clarins, Elizabeth Arden (love their 8 hour cream) and so many others but then something caught my eye.  It was Boots own Tea Tree and Witch Hazel line.  I remembered when I was a teenager and did get those few spots that I used to use a tea tree stick and it was great, so I decided for the price it was definitely worth a shot and I thought I'd give you a quick review

I bought the Cleanser and Toner (£ 3.59), Face Wipes (£3.39), Night Gel (£2.99) and the Spot Wand (£3.59).






The Cleanser and Toner is amazing, it takes all my make up off really easily and leaves my skin feeling so refreshed.  I don't use it on my eyes as I have very sensitive eyes but I love this product and I can honestly say that within a couple of days my skin looked so different all the redness had gone and the under the skin bumps were almost gone.  Having used it for a little while now I can definitely say my skin has never looked better.  My friends even commented on how good it was looking.
The wipes are nice, they feel gentle on my skin but they are a little too gentle.  They really don't remove too much make up but I tend to use them if I have any smudges under my eyes etc as they remove that without taking off all my base, which is perfect for on the go.




The Night Gel is a really lovely refreshing moisturiser that adds that little extra after the cleanse and tone.  It's non greasy and leaves my skin feeling very soft.  I tend to use this a few times a week and use Guerlain Midnight Secret Late Night Recovery Treatment on the others, which I absolutely love.




The Spot Wand is great if you have a pimple appear, it calms the redness and seems to help clear them up super quick.  It's so easy to pop in your bag as it's the perfect size, 

There are so many other products in this range but these are just a few I've tried and would definitely recommend as they are now a permanent part of  my daily skincare routine.  They are on a 3 for 2 promotion at the moment so it might be the perfect time to try them.

What are your favourite products in your skincare routine, I'd love to hear any recommendations.

As always thanks for stopping by

Take care

Kel x

Comments

Popular Posts